At Parklane Mattresses, we make all of our mattress products in-house. Even better, we make them all with 100 percent natural Talalay latex, one of the highest quality materials in the world. You won’t find many other mattress stores that offer these top-notch products in the area, and it’s only just a small part of what makes Parklane Mattresses stand out from the pack.
Not sure if a natural Talalay latex mattress is the right choice for you? Here are five reasons to give one a try today:
- They offer added comfort. Much like memory foam mattresses, latex ones conform to your body. They support you entirely and offer a buoyancy you won’t get with other mattresses on the market.
- They promote a better night’s sleep. A latex mattress can actually reduce the amount of tossing and turning you do, just by alleviating and supporting your pressure points. As a result, you’re able to get a more solid, restful night of sleep.
- They’re more sustainable. Latex is taken from rubber trees, a sustainable and renewable natural resource. No harmful chemicals are used to process this material, and it’s harvested in a sustainable and environmentally-friendly way.
- They’re hypoallergenic and antimicrobial. Latex mattresses are great if you have allergies or a low immune system, as they can stave off bacteria, dust, and germs. They’re also mold and mildew resistant.
- They’re durable. It’s not uncommon for a latex mattress to feel just like it did on day one, years after the initial purchase. The material holds up very well over time, and is extremely strong and resilient.
Considering a latex mattress for your home? Then come to a Parklane Mattresses location today, and try one out for yourself. You’ll never want to go back to an old foam mattress again!