Parklane Mattresses recognizes that you’re an individual with unique tastes, opinions, and sleep styles. That’s why, unlike so many of our competitors, we don’t lock you into having only one choice when it comes to mattress materials. Instead we offer a variety of quality products and let you choose the best one for your needs. Here’s a look at the options we offer:
- Offset coil mattresses use steel springs with square heads to give a supportive sleep experience along with many years of use. Parklane’s offset coil mattresses use an alternating left and right coil design which, when combined with their spiral shape, prevents the “rolled up” feeling that owners of inferior products often notice. The springs in our products are crafted from 14-gauge twice-tempered steel, specially engineered to give both the right amount of support while also molding to the user’s body. An offset coil mattress is a great, affordable choice that is very popular with our customers.
- Pocketed coil mattress have springs that move independently of those around them. This provides added give that makes them an outstanding choice for side sleepers, who frequently notice shoulder and hip pain when using harder sleep surfaces. The independent design of the coils also makes these mattresses a great choice for those who find their rest disturbed by their partner’s movement during the night. Their motion is dampened by the coil design, so it’s unnoticed by the other person.
- Latex mattresses are made from the sap of the rubber tree, which is combined with air pockets throughout the material to give a supportive yet comfortable sleep experience. Parklane only sells superior quality latex foam, which is free of the harsh chemicals and toxic compounds found in many of our competitor’s products. These sleep surfaces are incredibly healthy. Mold, mildew, and bacteria cannot live in them, and they are three times more resistant to dust mites than any other mattresses. They also are known for holding up well even after a decade of more of nightly use. You might find that a latex rubber mattress is the solution you’ve been looking for.
- NASA developed memory foam in the 1960s for use by astronauts. Now it has become one of the most popular mattress materials found in mattresses available to consumers. While memory foam products are sold in virtually every retail and furniture store across the country, it pays to be extra careful when choosing one for your needs. Some are made with far too many air pockets. These will degenerate and flatten out in a couple of years or sooner, making expensive replacement necessary. Others are created in factories that have few if any quality control standards. You won’t have these problems if you buy a memory foam sleeping surface from Parklane. Ours use a special “cool sleep” grade of foam. It offers gentle, cradling support to sleepers without making them feel like they are laying in a steam sauna. It’s also a fantastic option for those who are awakened by their partner’s motions, as it absorbs their movement instead of letting it shake the entire bed. Memory foam is the product of choice for millions of people. Will it be for you as well?
- For those with concerns about the environment, we’re proud to offer our fine line of eco-friendly mattresses. Every item used in their construction is completely recyclable. They’re wrapped in a wide choice of materials, including organic cotton and natural bamboo. You’ll even find selections with Aloe Vera-infused fabrics! Topped with layers of natural latex rubber, you’ll find no better way to safeguard the planet as well as your rest.
No matter which mattress materials you choose, our chief concern is that you get the quality sleep you need to enjoy your life to the fullest. On our site you’ll find informative articles, as well as thorough product descriptions and photos. Look around, ask us questions, and pick the right sleep product for your individual needs.