Many shoppers shy away from purchasing Egyptian cotton bed sheets simply because of their price point, but could they be worth the extra money?
Many shoppers shy away from purchasing Egyptian cotton bed sheets simply because of their price point. Sure they cost a tad bit more than your traditional jersey or microfiber sheets, but the benefits far outweigh the costs in the long run. With Egyptian cotton bed sheets, you’ll not only sleep in luxury and comfort, but you’ll also get a better night’s sleep. A better night’s sleep can go a long way in improving your health, your body, and your mind.
Here are just a few of the benefits you can enjoy from sleeping well:
- An improved memory – Sleep actually helps strengthen your memories and reinforce new skills learned during the day. It’s a process called consolidation, and it’s absolutely necessary if you want to be on point mentally.
- Reduced inflammation – Studies show that people who get too little sleep actually have increased instances of inflammation. This can lead to heart disease, diabetes, arthritis and other serious health conditions.
- Easier weight loss – Getting a full night’s sleep can actually help you get your waistline in check. Inadequate sleep can make it much harder to lose weight and much easier to pack on the pounds.
- Lower stress levels – A good night’s sleep can do wonders for stress levels, and lower stress leads to lower blood pressure and a healthier life as a whole.
- Improve mood – Sleeping well can help stave off depression, improve mood, and decrease anxiety. Not getting enough sleep or not sleeping soundly can cause irritability, moodiness, and, often, depression.
It’s easy to see that sleeping well is important. Fortunately, with a great set of Egyptian cotton bed sheets and the right mattress, a good night’s sleep is definitely within reach. Check out Parklane Mattresses, or ask one of our expert staff members to find the right bed for your needs.