We’ve Got You Covered
Here at Parklane Mattresses, we care about our customers’ quality of sleep and well-being long after the time of purchase. That is why each Parklane® mattress comes with a warranty. Please read the following information carefully, and if you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service Department at 503-783-1448, or 1-800-790-6422.
First off, thank you for purchasing a Parklane® mattress. Designed by our team of local sleep experts, your new mattress comes from a long line of products handcrafted in the Northwest since 1921. We are dedicated to helping you achieve the restful night’s sleep you deserve, and care deeply about your satisfaction.
What Is Covered?
Your warranty is automatically registered at the time of purchase. If you have purchased a Parklane® mattress and are using a proper foundation (notation 1), then this warranty covers manufacturing defects in your Parklane® mattress or foundation. Replacement of one piece does not automatically result in the replacement of the other. For this limited warranty to be valid, you must 1) be the original purchaser, 2) purchase the mattress set from one of our authorized locations in the United States, 3) provide a copy of the original store receipt or other proof of date, place of purchase, and purchase price, and 4) not remove the law tag from the product. Replacement or repair of your defective mattress and/or foundation is the only remedy under this warranty. If identical materials are not available at the time of product service, then we reserve the right to substitute materials of equal or higher quality at our discretion, or you will be issued a refund.
Length of Warranty
The warranty coverage starts on the date of purchase. Repair or replacement is at the discretion of Parklane Mattresses. Your original warranty will not be extended, nor will a new limited warranty period begin when we repair or replace your mattress and/or foundation. To determine how long your warranty will last, please refer to the product’s law tag and warranty code (see the warranty period chart below).
This Warranty Covers the Following Items During Normal Wear
1. Manufacturer defects in materials or workmanship
This Warranty Does Not Cover
1. The cover (all fabric), as we recommend you use a mattress protector
2. A mattress or foundation exposed to cigarette or tobacco smoke
3. Your firmness/comfort preference of the product
4. Bed height
5. Merchandise sold “as-is,” “distressed,” “floor model,” or “clearance”
6. Handles (mattress handles are not designed to support the full weight of the mattress, and not all products have handles)
7. Bent border/grid wires, which run along the mattress and foundation perimeter and can be bent during installation, moving, or bending of the mattress and/or foundation
8. Claims made outside of the United States
9. Burns, stains, or soil
10. Mattresses not used with a proper foundation (notation 1)
11. Mattresses not used with a proper bed frame (notation 2)
12. Adjustable bed frames
13. Transportation, inspection, or removal costs of product
14. Replacement of another, non-defective piece in the sleep set
15. A Parklane Mattresses product that has a manufacturing defect and is stained or soiled. Due to health and safety reasons, we may not be able to inspect the product to assess whether it is covered under the warranty, in which case, we reserve the right to deny warranty coverage.
The duration of any applicable implied warranties, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness, shall not exceed the term of this limited warranty. Parklane Mattresses shall not be liable for incidental or consequential damages that result from the use of your Parklane® product. No expressed or implied warranties are extended to persons who purchase the product from anyone other than Parklane Mattresses, or its authorized dealers. All warranties to such persons, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness, are hereby excluded.
1. Proper foundation: you must use a Parklane Mattresses’ foundation, or a supportive, rigid, non-yielding foundation with your Parklane® mattress.
2. Proper bed frame: queen, king, and California king mattresses must have a sufficient center support. Parklane Mattresses offers a proper frame for every mattress size.
3. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
4. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.
Your Rights Under State Law
This warranty gives you specific rights, and you may have other rights, which vary from state to state. This warranty is extended only to the original purchaser from Parklane Mattresses, or its authorized dealers.