Many stores sell mattresses, but are any of them really the best place to spend your money? It’s not likely. If you want a quality, durable product that’s going to offer comfort, durability, and a good night’s sleep, you need to choose your mattress vendor carefully.
Not sure where to start? The best place to buy a mattress is a store that:
- Offers guaranteed low prices – You don’t want a store that sometimes offers discounts and deals. You want one that offers great, affordable prices year-round, with no coupon-clipping or sales-watching involved.
- Has helpful, knowledgeable employees – Buying a mattress is harder than it looks. Often, having a knowledgeable pro by your side can ensure you get the best possible product for your needs and budget.
- Offers a variety of products – Not all mattresses are created equal. Some are better for side sleepers, while others are better for those with sleep apnea. Make sure you choose a store that offers the options you need.
- Has a warranty or guarantee in place – Sometimes, you’ll get a mattress home, sleep on it, and find out that it’s just not going to work for you. As mattresses often cost a pretty penny, it’s important to have a guarantee in place so you can return it, exchange it, or get your money back if you’re not happy. If a warranty isn’t available, you could be stuck with a mattress you don’t like for years to come.
- Helps with delivery, pick-up, and mattress recycling – The best mattress shops also help with delivery, and they’ll pick up your old mattresses and even recycle it, making sure it’s disposed of in an environmentally-friendly way.
Looking for the best place to buy a mattress? Then come by a Parklane Mattresses location today. We offer a varied selection, an expert team, and the highest quality products around.