An organic Latex mattress can be a great choice if you have allergies or want a longer-lasting mattress.
If you’re looking for a mattress, you’ve likely already considered coil and memory foam options, which are the most common and popular types of mattresses available virtually everywhere. But these mattresses aren’t right for everyone; while they can provide the proper support and comfort for some sleepers, others need something more. If you’re one of these people, you may want to consider an organic latex mattress instead.
Are you finding coil and memory foam mattress options inadequate? Here are a few reasons you may want to consider an organic latex mattress:
- Hypoallergenic. The greatest benefit of an organic latex mattress is that it is hypoallergenic. Latex is naturally anti-microbial, warding off germs, mildew, mold, and other allergens that can pose problems for allergy-suffering sleepers. Latex mattresses are also three times more resistant to dust mites than traditional mattress materials, which can also be beneficial to those with allergies.
- All-natural. Latex is derived naturally from rubber trees. It is biodegradable and poses no threat to the environment once disposed of.
- Temperature-neutral. If you get hot at night, an organic latex mattress may be a better choice. Latex is more breathable than traditional mattress fabrics, allowing it to maintain a neutral, even temperature all night.
- Longer-lasting. Because you sleep on top of a latex mattress rather than in it (as with more traditional mattresses), latex mattresses have been known to hold their shape for much longer. They don’t break down as easily, and they are able to outlast their coil or foam counterparts by a few years.
- More restful sleep. An organic latex mattress provides relief to pressure points all over the body. Additionally, it also offers full-body support, allowing you to completely relax and sleep properly as your body rests.
If you are considering an organic latex mattress for your home, stop by a Parklane Mattresses today and try one out for yourself.