Experts agree that the best way to avoid allergy and asthma symptoms is to reduce your exposure to allergens and other airborne irritants. This is where the IQAir HealthPro Series excels. While ordinary air cleaners are only tested for the largest 10% of particles, IQAir’s HyperHEPA filtration is tested and certified to filter 99.5% of all particles down to 0.003 microns. These are the smallest particles that exist. Imagine the difference virtually allergen-free air can make to your health.
Cleans More Effectively, Efficiently, and Quietly
The IQAir HealthPro Plus Air Purifier improves your quality of air.
- Delivers 25% More Clean Air – The state-of-the-art fan pulls in more air through the filter at a faster rate, translating into better air cleaning results.
- Up to 38% Longer Filter Life – IQAir HealthPro Plus filters have a more advanced filter pleating pattern that increases airflow and the particle-loading capacity for all 3 filters, which lengthens filter life.
- Up to 32% Quieter – IQAir purifiers have an average of 32% less sound across all fan speeds without sacrificing filter life or system efficiency.
Room air travels through an advanced 3-stage filtration system including:
- Pre-Max Pre-Filter – Air is drawn in at the bottom of the system and into the pre-filter. The PreMax pre-filter eliminates coarse and fine particles such as pollen, pet dander and mold spores.
- V-5 Cell Gas & Odor Filter – The two-stage V5-Cell gas & odor filter uses dual media to filter a wider spectrum of volatile organic compounds (the cause of odors) and other harmful chemical vapors. Granular activated carbon adsorption and pelletized chemisorption work together to go beyond conventional activated carbon filters found in ordinary air purifiers.
- HyperHEPA Filter – The unequaled HyperHEPA filter eliminates fine and ultra-fine particles including bacteria, viruses, and smoke particles. The clean air is then expelled and distributed throughout the room.
Together, these 3 filters remove more than 99% of the most common airborne allergens in your home – including dust particles, dust mites, pollen, pet dander, and smoke particles – along with a variety of airborne chemicals, odors, and gases. Allergen particles that measure as small as 0.003 microns are filtered out at a rate of 99.5%, exceeding HEPA performance standards. These allergens are 100 times smaller than the allergens that are able to be filtered out by conventional HEPA air purifiers.
Long Filter Life
IQAir HealthPro Plus filters have very long filter lives. While the filters of most conventional HEPA air purifiers are designed to last about 1 year at most, IQAir’s HyperHEPA filter is designed to filter efficiently for up to 4 years. The Pre-Max Pre-Filter works optimally for up to 18 months while most conventional air purifier pre-filters need to be replaced just 3 months into operation. The V-5 Cell Gas & Odor Filter is designed to provide up to 2 years of continuous odor and chemical filtration. These long filter lives not only bring you the peace of mind of continuously optimal filtration, they’re also budget-minded. You’ll purchase filter replacements only once every few years versus multiple times a year.
This air purifier has an expertly engineered ultra-quiet design that produces clean air with much less noise. The system features a fan that is located in the center of the housing in between noise absorbing filters and 8 shock absorbers that hold the fan secure to reduce loud vibration. Additionally, double-walled housing helps further reduce sound transmission while the EvenFlo Diffuser diffuses air quietly at low velocity and turbulence. This system is virtually inaudible on its lowest fan speed, making it great for noise-sensitive environments like bedrooms.
We are proud to cover IQAir® HealthPro® Series air cleaning systems with a one-year limited warranty. The Limited Warranty applies only to IQAir products purchased in North America directly from IQAir North America, Inc. (or from an IQAir Authorized Dealer). Also, the original first purchaser of a genuine IQAir HealthPro® Series air cleaning system may convert the one-year limited warranty that came with the product to a 10-Year Limited Warranty for residential use (two years for commercial use) by completing, within thirty (30) days from the date of purchase, the IQAir online Limited Warranty application process at Warranty Registration or by sending in the completed mail-in warranty application card (or by faxing it to 1-562-903-7601). During the online Limited Warranty registration process, you will need to provide the actual Serial Number of the product that is being registered. This IQAir® HealthPro® Series limited warranty is only valid for the original first purchaser. It is non-transferable.The warranty for replaced parts will expire automatically with the termination of the original system’s warranty. Filters are consumables and are not covered under this warranty.