Nature Protect™ Pillow Protector
Why should you use a Nature Protect™ Pillow Protector on your pillow?
This pillow protector (encasement) offers full moisture protection on all sides. 100% natural fabric, made of bamboo and cotton for a nice and soothing feel. A good pillow protector is an important part of allergy protection. The Danican® Nature Protect™ pillow protector is dust mite, bed bug and allergen proof for your comfort and protection. Great looks and design that fits most Standard and Queen size pillows. Machine washable in hot water, tumble dry at low heat.
- Did you know?
- Bamboo is a fast growing sustainable resource that has antibacterial properties, is thermal regulating and completely biodegradable
- The inner lining of Danican® Nature Protect™ protectors is made of the same waterproof and breathable material known from band aids
- The average adult produces up to 32 ounces of perspiration and sheds more than 1,000,000 skin cells each night
- After five years, 10 percent of the weight of a pillow is made of dust mites and their waste
- Perfect for traveling. Protect from bacteria and viruses on hotel pillows
The Parklane Experience
At Parklane Mattresses, we believe that shopping for a new bed should be easy and pleasant. That is why we have removed high-pressure sales, haggling, and gimmicks from your shopping experience. Our sales associates will give you the knowledge and tools you need to make the right decision-one that fits your individual needs and lifestyle.
Our Products: Superior Quality and Value
Parklane Mattresses is a standout in the industry, designing and manufacturing our own line of mattresses and foundations. Our direct-to-consumer model eliminates middleman markups, which is why we can sell premium mattresses at factory-direct prices. We use superior materials in all of our mattresses, like higher density foam and 100% Talalay Latex. In fact, we use the same materials as the major manufacturers (e.g. Sealy, Serta, Simmons), just more thoughtfully produced.