Wake up rejuvenated and ready for your next adventure
Travel in comfort and enjoy the luxury of the Adventurer 8-inch cooling gel memory foam RV mattress. You’ll sleep better for longer because you won’t be tossing and turning and trying to find a comfortable position. The all foam core is both comfortable and supportive, conforming to the shape of your body to relieve those painful pressure points, encouraging a restful and comfortable night’s sleep. If you’re looking for a medium firm mattress with the comfort of memory foam, this is your mattress. The Adventurer gel memory foam mattress will reduce motion transfer as the foam absorbs movement for uninterrupted so you don’t disturb your partner.
Install it and your next road trip will be a whole new experience.
The Adventurer Specifications:
- Comfort Level: Medium
- Approximate Mattress Height: 8″
- 1.5″ cooling gel memory foam
- 6″ high-density support foam
- 7/8″ ultra high-density base foam
- Breathable bamboo cover
- Exceptional durability from VPF (Variable Pressure Foaming) technology
- Unique “Box & Roll” packaging for easy UPS shipping, storage and installation
- Manufactured under quality ISO9001 production standards
- Proudly made in the USA by Parklane Mattresses
- Foam is CertiPUR-US® certified
- 10 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
The Parklane Experience
At Parklane Mattresses, we believe that shopping for a new bed should be easy and pleasant. That is why we have removed high-pressure sales, haggling, and gimmicks from your shopping experience. Our sales associates will give you the knowledge and tools you need to make the right decision-one that fits your individual needs and lifestyle.
Our Products: Superior Quality and Value
Parklane Mattresses is a standout in the industry, designing and manufacturing our own line of mattresses and foundations. Our direct-to-consumer model eliminates middleman markups, which is why we can sell premium mattresses at factory-direct prices. We use superior materials in all of our mattresses, like higher density foam and 100% Talalay Latex. In fact, we use the same materials as the major manufacturers (e.g. Serta, Simmons), just more thoughtfully produced.