You will be cradled in a plush layer of ParaFuse Gel Memory Foam over a comfort layer of soft 100% Talalay Latex. The base of this mattress is a medium firm 100% Talalay Latex core for superior support. Latex, which is derived from the rubber tree, is naturally hypoallergenic, biodegradable, and antimicrobial making it an excellent option for people who suffer from allergies. The Alameda will call you to bed, night after night.
Alameda Mattress Specifications:
- 1 Plush Layer of CertiPUR-US® Certified ParaFuse Gel Memory Foam
- 1 Layer of Super Soft 100% Talalay Latex Oeko-Tex® Certified
- 100% Talalay Latex Core Oeko-Tex® Certified
- A total thickness of approximately 9”
- Handcrafted Mattresses have a 1″ +/- variance for all dimensions (LxWxH)
- Foundations available in 9” standard or 4 1/2” low profile
- All wood slat foundations heavily reinforced with 14 slats — the strongest units in the industry
- All of our wood is sourced from sustainable North American forests
The Parklane Experience
At Parklane Mattresses, we believe that shopping for a new bed should be easy and pleasant. That is why we have removed high-pressure sales, haggling, and gimmicks from your shopping experience. Our sales associates will give you the knowledge and tools you need to make the right decision-one that fits your individual needs and lifestyle.
Our Products: Superior Quality and Value
Parklane Mattresses is a standout in the industry, designing and manufacturing our own line of mattresses and foundations. Our direct-to-consumer model eliminates middleman markups, which is why we can sell premium mattresses at factory-direct prices. We use superior materials in all of our mattresses, like higher density foam and 100% Talalay Latex. In fact, we use the same materials as the major manufacturers (e.g. Sealy, Serta, Simmons), just more thoughtfully produced.