A firm and supportive mattress with an all-foam construction will make you forget you’re sleeping on the road.
The Traveler 6″ RV Mattress is built for comfort and support using earth-friendly materials. At the core of this mattress you’ll find a high-density foam core support system. The Traveler is topped with quality foam and quilted knit fabric cover adding an enhanced level of comfort. You won’t believe you’re sleeping in an RV– it’s that comfortable!
The Traveler Specifications:
- Comfort Level: Firm
- Approximate Mattress Height: 6″
- 5″ Earth-Friendly high density foam core
- 1″ Soft topper foam
- Quilted foam in a knit fabric cover
- Foam is CertiPUR-US® certified
- One-sided mattress
- Unique “Box & Roll” packaging for easy UPS shipping, storage and installation
- Manufactured under quality ISO9001 production standards
- Proudly made in the USA by Parklane Mattresses
- 1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
The Parklane Experience
At Parklane Mattresses, we believe that shopping for a new bed should be easy and pleasant. That is why we have removed high-pressure sales, haggling, and gimmicks from your shopping experience. Our sales associates will give you the knowledge and tools you need to make the right decision-one that fits your individual needs and lifestyle.
Our Products: Superior Quality and Value
Parklane Mattresses is a standout in the industry, designing and manufacturing our own line of mattresses and foundations. Our direct-to-consumer model eliminates middleman markups, which is why we can sell premium mattresses at factory-direct prices. We use superior materials in all of our mattresses, like higher density foam and 100% Talalay Latex. In fact, we use the same materials as the major manufacturers (e.g. Serta, Simmons), just more thoughtfully produced.