Experience reduced motion transfer in the Willamette Ultra Firm. The core of this mattress boasts a Foam Encased Wrapped Pocketed Coil Spring system. These innersprings are renowned for minimizing motion transfer because the coils move independently of each other. Even better, pocketed coils will relieve your pressure points and conform to your body, to provide individualized comfort night after night. Additionally, the Willamette’s foam encased edge supports will extend your sleeping surface and prevent mattress roll off.
Willamette Ultra Firm Specifications:
- 2.25″ Layers of Quilt Foam
- 2″ Super HD Firm Foam
- 1″ 44 ILD Talalay
- Foam Encased Individually Wrapped Pocketed Coils
- Organic Cotton Cover
- Foam is CertiPUR-US® certified
- Handcrafted Mattresses have a 1″ +/- variance for all dimensions (LxWxH)
- Foundations available in 9” standard or 4 1/2” low profile
- All wood slat foundations heavily reinforced with 14 slats — the strongest units in the industry
- All of our wood is sourced from sustainable North American forests
The Parklane Experience
At Parklane Mattresses, we believe that shopping for a new bed should be easy and pleasant. That is why we have removed high-pressure sales, haggling, and gimmicks from your shopping experience. Our sales associates will give you the knowledge and tools you need to make the right decision-one that fits your individual needs and lifestyle.
Our Products: Superior Quality and Value
Parklane Mattresses is a standout in the industry, designing and manufacturing our own line of mattresses and foundations. Our direct-to-consumer model eliminates middleman markups, which is why we can sell premium mattresses at factory-direct prices. We use superior materials in all of our mattresses, like higher density foam and 100% Talalay Latex. In fact, we use the same materials as the major manufacturers (e.g. Sealy, Serta, Simmons), just more thoughtfully produced.